|Building Regional Leaders|
Leadership Alumni Remain Part of the Action
Developing regional leaders is important to the future success of the Central Florida Region. With more than forty years of proven success, Leadership Orlando, America's largest community leadership program continues to recruit, cultivate and encourage emerging and established leaders to better serve Central Florida.
Recently, all Leadership Orlando Alumni ‘of record’ received membership renewal information with an invoice for the 2017 A-Team (Leadership Alumni Association). Those who opt to make a voluntary donation to the Alumni Scholarship Fund will also receive a Leadership Orlando polo shirt. Information is available on our website.
Over the last twelve months, members of the A-Team have been able to access a variety of new opportunities to connect and take advantage of special offers like these:
- Invitation to Central Florida Leadership Forum on International Business
- Invitation to Central Florida Leadership Forum on Regional Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive presale opportunity for the 2016 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship games
- Discount opportunities for the tip-off of the 2015-2016 Orlando Magic NBA Season
- Special ticket pricing for the Opening MLS Match for Orlando City Soccer Club
- Luncheon program for Association of Leadership Program’s Southeast Regional Conference
- Invitation to participate in Central Florida Partnership Trip to Tallahassee
- Invitation to participate in Central Florida Partnership Trip to Washington, D.C.
- Invitation to apply for the Central Florida Political Leadership Institute
- Orientation Receptions for Leadership Orlando Class 91 and Class 92
- Graduation Receptions for Leadership Orlando Class 90 and Class 91
In the year ahead, we will continue our mission of building our community by building regional leaders. Make no mistake; our efforts are made possible because of the continued confidence and financial support of our graduates who are, once again, invited to join us!
As we look to the challenges ahead, we hope our Leadership Orlando Alumni will click here to Renew Their Membership and Stay Connected. It’s easy to be part of the action!
To print an invoice for the A-Team (2017 Leadership Alumni Association), click here.
For the more traditional route, to receive a 2017 Leadership Alumni Membership Invoice via the U. S. Mail, contact Liz Chiarello with your questions at 407.835.2494 or via email at email@example.com.
With very few exceptions, communiqués to the A-Team are sent electronically. Graduates are encouraged to update their contact information, including email address, so our messages will be received on a timely basis.
Additionally, if you know someone who’s been looking for the “right” time to participate in Leadership Orlando, now is indeed the perfect time to be a part of America’s largest Community Leadership program. Preparing for the future of our region is up to each of us. Now is the time to learn about the issues, participate in the critical conversations and help in guiding our future.
Class 93 begins in March 2017, with Yolanda Londoño, Vice President, Global Social Responsibility for Tupperware Brands Corporation, serving as Class Chair. The online enrollment form and full schedule is available at www.LeadershipOrlando.org. Should you have questions, contact Danielle Permenter at 407.835.2444, or via email at Danielle.Permenter@IdeasToResults.org.
About Leadership Orlando
Developing regional leaders is important to the future success of the Central Florida Region. That is why Regional Leadership is a primary line of business for the Central Florida Partnership. With more than forty years of proven success, Leadership Orlando, America’s largest community leadership program, continues to recruit, cultivate and encourage emerging leaders to better serve the Central Florida Region.
Working together with Orlando, Inc., (Regional Entrepreneurship), BusinessForce (Public Policy Advocacy), and myregion.org (Regional Research & Resolves), the Central Florida Partnership is moving “Ideas to Results.”