Enhanced Exposure for Your Business
- Over 800,000 visitors annually to our online Business Directory linking consumers to your website.
- Online promotion of your special offers or coupons through B.I.G. Deals.
- Support at ground breakings, grand openings and ribbon cuttings.
Vital Connections and Learning
- Over 100 opportunities annually to connect and engage with business leaders, decision makers, and education relevant to business innovation and growth. Learn more about opportunities to connect.
- Every Monday eNewsletter provides weekly updates on issues and opportunities that affect your business.
- Access to research by myregion.org focused on opportunities and growth in Central Florida and providing insights to help further cultivate and build your business.
- Opportunity to join Orlando, Inc., Critical Connections which build relationships with other Chamber members exchanging direct client referrals and leads.
- Invitations to events for opportunities to learn about global exposure.
- Serve as an Orlando, Inc., Ambassador acclimating new members, serving as mentors to fellow members, and making valuable business contacts while receiving added value to your membership.
- Learn from renowned entrepreneurs like Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com and Bert Jacobs, CEO of Life is good. At our last B.I.G.* Summit, we heard from Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of TV Wine Library, and Keith Harrington of ABCs Shark Tank and Infomercial Entrepreneur.
- Orlando, Inc., is a Five Star Chamber, the highest level of achievement awarded by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. With this added level of confidence, members of Orlando, Inc. can proudly display our membership plaque and logo.
- Consumers in our region are 82% more likely to purchase goods or services from a business that is a chamber of commerce member. (Shapiro Group research)
- Complimentary membership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and use of its influential logo.
Your Pro-Business Voice
- While you are running your business, you can be confident that we are working diligently to advocate pro-business legislation at the local, state, and national level.
- Members are eligible to join BusinessForce, Florida's largest regional political action committee focused on responsible business practices in government and developing Central Florida's future political leaders.
- $1,000 discount to Leadership Orlando, providing the opportunity to observe, interact and learn from public, private and civic leaders across Central Florida.
- Product savings for your business via Chamber Perks, offering discounts on business services such as shipping, office supplies and administrative solutions.
- In support of your international trade initiatives, your business receives 25 free Certificates of Origin.
- Membership can be deducted as a normal business expense and is, in most cases, tax deductable.
|Orlando, Inc., (Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce) | 75 South Ivanhoe Boulevard | P.O. Box 1234 | Orlando, Florida 32802-1234 | P 407.425.1234 | F 407.835.2500